Outdoor TV Screens – Outdoor Digital Displays
Aqualite Outdoor TVs have IK10 and IP66 rated glass screens and the electrical TV components are housed within a fully sealed, air tight, dust and moisture proof television unit. These waterproof TV screens are resistant to power hoses, heavy rain, sea spray, snow, sleet, sand, smoke, pollution, pollen, steam, damp and tropical humidity.
While outside temperatures may range from -20C to +55C, the interior of the television is thermostatically controlled to maintain the optimum internal operating temperature. These weatherproof TV screens can withstand 24/7 extended use in desert sun, tropical heat and even freezing and frosty Arctic weather conditions.
Aqualite Outdoor TV Customers & Clients
Outdoor TV Display Screen Features & Benefits
Aqualite Outdoor televisions offer many advantagess over placing an ordinary domestic TV screen ouside in a weatherproof cover, protective enclosure or security casing. These TV screens are built for prolonged indoor and outdoor use in the harshest domestic, commercial, retail or industrial locations.
Anti Glare & Non Reflective TV Screens For Bright & Sunny Locations – If the weather is too bright, our anti glare & anti reflective screen coatings ensure TV pictures are fully readable outside in bright day light or under direct sun shine or floodlights and inside in bright artificial lights. more on anti glare TV screens
High Brightness TV Screens For Dull Weather Or Dimly Let Locations – If the weather is dull or overcast, our backlight LED TV screen in-built sensors automatically adjust the brightness level to give the best possible picture quality whilst helping to save energy. more on high brightness TV screens for dull and dark conditions.
Fully Sealed TV Units For Wet, Damp & Dusty Conditions – If the weather is damp or wet, our IP66 rated TV screens are 100 % weatherproof and resistant to all moisture, sea spray, humidity, steam, fog, mist, rain, sleet, snow, salt, pollution, smoke, sand, dust, pollen and insects. more on water proof TV screens
Thermostatically Controlled TV Interior For Extreme Frost & Heat – If the weather is too hot or freezing cold, the thermostat within the sealed TV unit ensures that the interior remains at the very best working temperatures even though external temperatures may range from -20C to +55C. more on frost & heat proof TV units
Outdoor TV Advertising & Signage Companies
Aqyalite Outdoor TV are currently recruiting outdoor digital signage and advertising display companies, distributors, dealers, wholesalers, importers and suppliers in the UK, US, UAE, EU, Eastern Europe, South America, Caribbean, Russia, India, Africa, Middle East, Far East, Canada, New Zealand and Australia. more on outdoor TV distributor opportunities
Outdoor TV Screen Or Outdoor TV Enclosure?
What is the main problem with outdoor TV enclosures?
- Outdoor TV installation costs can be reduced by putting a normal indoor flat screen TV in a weatherproof enclosure
- Picture quality will be severely compromised by glare from the two reflective surfaces of the TV screen and the glass enclosure.
Is it safe to place an indoor TV in an outdoor enclosure ?
- With an indoor television in an enclosure there is the danger of the TV interior overheating. This could result in damage to the television components.
- As the TV cools down after use there is also the threat of condensation forming as the delicate electronic components which could lead to electrical safety problems.
- Unsafe and untidy cabling, as well as the bulk associated with placing an ordinary TV in an external casing can also cause problems.
Will an Aqualite Outdoor TV work in direct sunshine?
- The television interior is thermostatically controlled so there is no problems with overheating.
- The TV screen glass has an anti glare and anti reflective screen coating.
- This reduces snow, sea or sun glare and ensures the brightest, high visibility, eye catching media displays both inside and outside.
How to reduce glare and reflection from outdoor TV screens?
- Aqualite Outdoor reduce glare and reflection by the addition of anti glare film coating applied to the TV screen.
- This ensure high visibility and high quality picture definition under strong artificial indoor lighting or outside in broad daylight and bright sunny conditions.
- Our LED backlight, high brightness TVs offer more than double the brightness capability of your average household television.
Which TV is best for outdoor use?
- The Aqualite Outdoor range of weatherproof TV display screens are suitable for luxury home installation in gardens, terraxes, patios, jacuzzi, hot-tub and pool areas..
- These televisions can also be used in factories, food processing facilities, mines, quarries, oil rigs, construction sites, airports, ships and ferries.