How To Install An Outdoor TV Display Screen
Outdoor TV installation must be carried out by a qualified installer i.e. an AV technician or someone with the relevant skills appropriate for the type of installation.
- DO NOT obstruct the intake & outlet fan cooling system which is located on the left underside & right underside of the TVs display screen as you face it.
- The TV screen requires constant airflow with a 6” clear gap around the vents.
- If there is initial condensation on the inside of your TV screen do not worry as this is a natural occurrence due to an outside cooler temperature versus the warm LCD panel. Within a short period of time the fan circulatory system will remove any condensation.
- Wash or replace dust filters when necessary. Spare dust filters are included in your accessories box
- We strongly recommend the Aqualite TV screen is NOT installed in DIRECT SUNLIGHT i.e. perpendicular to the screen. High ambient daylight light is okay form above, behind & from the sides.
- AqualIte Anti Reflective film is available for those really high ambient light days of the year and can be retro-fitted.
- Included in your Aqualite purchase is a Wall Bracket.
The bracket supplied with all Aqualite displays is for INDOOR USE ONLY. It is not rust proof therefore if placed in an outdoor environment where the weather elements have access to the bracket it may corrode & may become weak. If you wish to install the Aqualite TV outdoors then please consult you AV specialist. He will inform you of the correct outdoor bracket to use i.e. galvanized for outdoor use and may include additional security features. Outdoor canopied installation is okay with the supplied bracket.
- The wall bracket is supplied for use in public areas that are not in contact with outdoor environments……such as shopping malls and public information areas.
- Use the appropriate TV wall fixings included & wherever possible keep the distance between bolt & screen to a minimum.
- Do not tilt the Aqualite TV once wall mounted.
- Make sure the wall that the Aqualite TV is installed on is of a substantial nature. Again your AV specialist will help you.
- Make sure all cables are NOT exposed or in an area to where the public have access. Use armored trunking if in public areas & always employ a qualified electrician when connecting to electrical power externally.